Rose gold stainless steel straws, cleaner, and fabric holder in a whimsical, woodland bunnies pattern. A stylishly convenient, hygienic, and eco-friendly alternative to plastic straws.
- Rose gold stainless steel, hypoallergenic straws
- One straight and one curved to comfortably accommodate different kinds of beverages and vessels
- Straw cleaner helps get any bits missed during washing
- Strawholder helps maintain hygiene and keeps straws in a convenient, compact pouch. Handcrafted in Canada.
- Perfect for cold beverages
- Perfect for on the go
- Hygienic and more eco-friendly than using plastic straws
*Due to the vinyl decal applique, it is recommended this glass be used for cold beverages only. Application of any source of heat to vinyl will impact its longevity on the glass and will result in the removal of the decal from the glass. Proper care and use of the glass will result in greater longevity of this product.
- Rose gold stainless steel straws
- Curved Straw: 11g; 9"H
- Straight Straw: 8.5g; 8.5"H
- Straw Cleaner: 4g; 8"H
- Straw Holder: 100% Cotton (Designer: Rifle Paper Co.); drawstring and plastic cord lock
HOW TO USE
Use as a drinking glass, as usual.
To clean, hand wash, and air dry or pat dry with a cloth. Do not soak. Do not microwave. Do not put in the dishwasher.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 1-3 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
A Pleasant Thought accepts returns within 30 days of delivery on any product that has not been opened, used, damaged, burned, or altered (such as surface scraping). For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item. Please expect minor imperfections in some products such as glassware due to manufacturing/factory processes.