A Pleasant Thought
Toronto, b. 2016
Polymer clay and 14k gold-filled
Handcrafted and vintage-inspired polymer clay jewelry and accessories customized to re-create your wedding bouquet. Every piece is unique, elegant, and sophisticated with a touch of whimsy. Cherish some of your favorite memories with the full set.
The perfect complement to our custom bouquet candle. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day, weddings, anniversaries, engagements, and more.
- Each piece is unique and handcrafted in Canada – it’s wearable art!
- Pieces are customized to re-create a wedding/special bouquet
- Polymer clay – long-lasting, unique, and ultra-lightweight
- 14k gold-filled ball post studs (earrings), chain (necklace), and 14k gold-plated cufflinks and tie clip– high-quality, long-lasting, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic (nickel-free, lead-free) - perfect for sensitive skin
- What’s included: jewelry and accessories, polishing cloth, kraft jewelry boxs, gift box
- Can also be paired with our custom bouquet candle
- Earrings: Total length: 70mm; Brooch: 40mmx30mm; polymer clay; Freshwater pearl (x1 each earring): 12mm; 14k gold-filled ball post studs
- Necklace: Pendant: 40mmx30mm; polymer clay; Chain length: 18" 14k gold-filled cable chain (Link: 1.3mmx2mm); Round spring clasp with 2” extender
- Cufflinks (x2): 18mm diameter; 25mm length; polymer clay, 14k gold-plated
- Tie Clip (x1): 18mm diameter; 52mm length; 14k gold-plated
Please refer to Our Materials here to learn more.
HOW TO ORDER
- Select chain length for the necklace
- Upload reference image of bouquet
- Input your contact email
- Include any specifications/special requests
- Add any additional products to include with the customization
- Submit your order.
You will receive a progress proof and final proof of the jewelry before it is ready to ship. Please note that as this is a custom product, we require 3-5 business days to process before shipping.
HOW TO USE & CARE
To use, wear earrings as usual. Store earrings in a dry container (or the box it comes in) when not in use.
Important: Due to the nature of polymer clay, avoid dropping your earrings or getting them wet. Remove before washing your face, showering, entering swimming pools, etc. Allow perfume, lotions, etc. to dry on the skin before wearing your earrings. Remove earrings before going to sleep.
To clean makeup or debris off clay components, use a damp cotton swab dipped in clear acetone or rubbing alcohol, and wipe gently. To clean metal, pearl, and gemstone components, gently wipe with a polishing cloth (included). For a deeper clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth.
Please refer to this product’s how-to Care Guide here to learn more.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept returns/exchanges or issue refunds for this item. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item.