A Pleasant Thought
Toronto, b. 2016
Polymer clay and freshwater pearls on 14k gold-filled ball post studs
Handcrafted and vintage-inspired polymer clay earrings customized to re-create your wedding bouquet. Every unique piece is finished with a lustrous freshwater pearl and 14k gold-filled ball post studs to ensure it lasts you a lifetime. Elegant and sophisticated with a touch of whimsy. A piece to remember. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day, weddings, anniversaries, engagements, and more.
- Each piece is unique and handcrafted in Canada – it’s wearable art!
- Each pair of earrings are customized to re-create a wedding/special bouquet
- Polymer clay – long-lasting, unique, and ultra-lightweight on the ears!
- 14k gold-filled ball post studs – high-quality, long-lasting, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic (nickel-free, lead-free) – perfect for sensitive skin
- Freshwater pearls - whimsical, elegant, and lustrous pearls add the right amount of dangle and charm to our earrings
- What’s included: earrings, polishing cloth, kraft jewelry box
- Can also be paired with a matching necklace, cufflinks, and tie clip
- Total Length: 70mm; Brooch: 40mmx30mm
- Freshwater pearl (x1 each earring): 12mm
- 14k gold-filled ball post studs
Please refer to Our Materials here to learn more.
HOW TO ORDER
- Upload reference image of bouquet
- Input your contact email
- Include any specifications/special requests
- Add any additional products to include with the customization
- Submit your order.
You will receive a progress proof and final proof of the jewelry before it is ready to ship. Please note that as this is a custom product, we require 3-5 business days to process before shipping.
HOW TO USE & CARE
To use, wear earrings as usual. Store earrings in a dry container (or the box it comes in) when not in use.
Important: Due to the nature of polymer clay, avoid dropping your earrings or getting them wet. Remove before washing your face, showering, entering swimming pools, etc. Allow perfume, lotions, etc. to dry on the skin before wearing your earrings. Remove earrings before going to sleep.
To clean makeup or debris off clay components, use a damp cotton swab dipped in clear acetone or rubbing alcohol, and wipe gently. To clean metal, pearl, and gemstone components, gently wipe with a polishing cloth (included). For a deeper clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth.
Please refer to this product’s how-to Care Guide here to learn more.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept returns/exchanges or issue refunds for this item. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item.