Fresh and fruity with a soft, leafy finish. Discover similar delights with Moriarty, our spa-inspired bergamot and white tea-scented reed diffuser.
Fragranced diffuser oil housed in an amber glass, apothecary bottle with rattan reeds.
HEART: fir needles
BASE: warm sandalwood
Inspiration. West London, 1887. Enjoyed high tea in the lounge yesterday. By myself. In my Sunday best. Pinky up. I delighted in my own companionship and both of our scones.
- A flame-free home fragrance alternative to candles
No toxic chemicals. Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Crafted using the highest quality fragrance and essential oils. Carefully sourced from the best suppliers in the industry and custom blended
- Strong throw. A 200mL bottle is ideal for any room <250sq ft.
- Reusable, green glass apothecary bottle. Eco-friendly and recycled.
100% natural rattan reeds to help distribute and maintain the intensity of the fragrance
What’s Included: 7 oz diffuser oil in an amber glass bottle, amber glass apothecary diffuser bottle, 8 rattan reeds
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
- Contents: diffuser base, fragrance oils
- Amber glass apothecary bottle: 3.94”L, 1.77” W, 4.37”H
- 100% natural rattan reeds. Sustainably sourced and imported from Thailand; 10”H, 0.11” diameter
- Good for: 3-6 months
Please refer to Our Materials here to learn more.
HOW TO USE & CARE
To use, place the diffuser on a flat, stable surface. Pour the desired amount of diffuser oil into the diffuser bottle. Insert the reed sticks into the diffuser bottle. Upon first use, allow the sticks to absorb the fragrance for a few hours and invert. Invert the reeds every few days after that to maintain the intensity of the fragrance.
Please ensure reed diffuser care guidelines are followed. Please refer to this product’s how-to Care Guide here to learn more.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 1-3 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
A Pleasant Thought accepts returns within 30 days of delivery on any product that has not been opened, used, damaged, burned, or altered (such as surface scraping). For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item.