A Pleasant Thought
Toronto, b. 2016
Moths & Butterflies, 2021
Polymer clay and brass on 14k gold-filled post studs
Handcrafted and vintage-inspired mulberry clay earrings feature a monochromatic floral quatrefoil dangling a brass moth. Intricate and charming, the perfect addition to any look. Four designs are available featuring butterflies and moths.
- Each piece is unique and handcrafted in Canada – it’s wearable art!
- Polymer clay – long-lasting, unique, and ultra-lightweight on the ears!
- 14k gold-filled post studs – high-quality, long-lasting, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic (nickel-free, lead-free) – perfect for sensitive skin
- Brass butterflies and moths add the final touch of whimsy and magic
- What’s included: earrings, polishing cloth, kraft jewelry box
- Total Length: 45mm; Quatrefoil: 25mmx25mm
- Brass Dangles: 25mmx30mm
Please refer to Our Materials here to learn more.
HOW TO USE & CARE
To use, wear earrings as usual. Store earrings in a dry container (or the box it comes in) when not in use.
Important: Due to the nature of polymer clay, avoid dropping your earrings or getting them wet. Remove before washing your face, showering, entering swimming pools, etc. Allow perfume, lotions, etc. to dry on the skin before wearing your earrings. Remove earrings before going to sleep.
To clean makeup or debris off clay components, use a damp cotton swab dipped in clear acetone or rubbing alcohol, and wipe gently. To clean metal, pearl, and gemstone components, gently wipe with a polishing cloth (included). For a deeper clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth.
Please refer to this product’s how-to Care Guide here to learn more.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 1-3 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept returns/exchanges or issue refunds for this item. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item.