The inspiration behind our Monet’s Garden collection, Nénuphar (water lily
), simply put, is breathtakingly beautiful. Daisies, poppies, and dandelions are just a few of the wildflowers adorning this gardenesque scrunchie. It is at once both vibrant and sophisticated—that one
staple every scrunchie lover needs in their collection!
- 100% cotton = higher durability between washes and wear. You get to enjoy your scrunchie longer than ever!
- Big scrunchie size prevents hair from:
- fallout upon removal
- Can be wrapped 2-3 times around your hair without weighing it down. No more tight-knot-induced headaches!
- Ideal for any hair type – thick or thin!
- Available in two sizes - Regular and XL
- Handcrafted in Canada
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
- Fabric: 100% Lasenby cotton; Designer: Liberty of London
- Elastic: high-quality polyester fabric and polypropylene fiber rubber
- XL: 6” diameter; 7”-8” elastic radius
- Regular: 4" diameter; 6.5' elastic radius
- Key colors: red, yellow, blue, and white on green
Please refer to Our Materials here to learn more.
HOW TO USE & CARE
To use, wrap scrunchie twice (or as required) to secure the desired hairstyle in place.
Pro Tip: For a fuller look, wrap only twice and secure in place with bobby pins.
To clean, hand wash, or machine wash on a delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
Pro Tip: If you will be using the machine wash method, toss your scrunchies in a mesh laundry bag before washing and ensure the cycle is warm/cool.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item will be processed and ready for shipping within 1-3 business days.
Shipping times will vary depending on your selection of shipping method. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your item is ready for shipping and has been dispatched. For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy here.
For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept returns/exchanges or issue refunds for this item. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy here.
Disclaimer: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique item.